- Proud Member of LBMA Accreditation list since 2011
- COMEX Approved Good Delivery Refinery
- Quality Insurance Refining of precious metals
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
- Fast Shipping with quality packing
Istanbul Gold Refinery was founded in 1996 and has grown to become one of the largest full-service primary precious metals refineries in the world. The company operates out of eight locations and is known worldwide for their astounding attention to detail and high quality products.
IGR is a proud member of LBMA (The London Bullion Market ) accreditation list since 2011. Each bar is perfectly calibrated to the precise weight to meet the LBMA certification standards. In 2014, IGR bullion was officially approved by COMEX (Chicago Commodity Exchange) , which signifies that IGR bars can be traded without the question to their weight or purity in Global markets. The company is renowned as the first refiner in Turkey to have refined gold to a fineness of 999.9 (since 1996), and manufactured kilo bars (since 2002) and minted bars (since 2004). It was also the first Turkish refiner to be accredited to the Istanbul Gold Exchange and Dubai Multi Commodities Center.
|Mint / Brand:||Istanbul Gold Refinery (IGR)|
|Condition:||New in Assay Certificate|
|Weight:||1 gram of Fine Gold|
- Contains 1 ounce of .9999 Fine Gold.
- Approved by COMEX and LBMA.
- Individual bars are enclosed in its original assay certificates, which guarantees the Gold Metal weight and purity
- Obverse: Depicts the IGR logo inside an oval, and also features the weight, purity and Istanbul Gold Refinery stamp.
- Reverse: Designates weight, purity, serial numbers and 3 anti-counterfeiting features; Certified Assayer Signature - Oval Silver Hologram IGR Stamp - Hidden artwork that can only be viewed by UV light.
IGR Bullion comes with various sizes from 0.5g to 100 grams and ALL of IGR Bullion Bars are 999.9 purity.
IGR Fractional Gold Product Line makes it possible to increase your assets Gram by Gram.
- New York State Residents must pay 8.875% Sales Tax.
- Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX & Discover cards are all accepted and will be needed in order to lock in any transaction, including on wire transfers or check orders. Please be aware that all of our prices are including the 4% Credit card service fee and you will not be charged additional fee during check out. The maximum credit card order accepted on this website is $2,000. We do not electronically store credit card information. Maximum Paypal order is accepted on this website is $50,000.
- We do not offer discounts unless it is otherwise posted on our listing. Some listing will provide you with a bulk purchase discount. Please see individual listings for details.
- Placing an order locks in your price. We do not offer price adjustments on our items. Both the precious metals and numismatic markets can be volatile and change on a regular basis. Placing your order locks in your price and this price cannot be adjusted. We will not charge you additional money if the price goes up therefore if the price goes down we do not credit you the difference.
- Your shipping address must be the same as your billing address. NO exceptions.
- If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to call us at (212) 575 2388 or contact us via email.
All U.S. domestic order are free when your purchase is $99 or more. We have no minimum order requirement. All orders under $99 will be charged a flat rate shipping fee of $7.99. As of now, we do not ship internationally.
Shipment will be prepared and shipped within one to three business days upon the payment confirmation.
- USPS: Orders under $750 will be shipped via USPS First Class Packaging. Packages shipped via USPS may not require a signature for delivery depending on the values of your order.
- UPS/ FedEx: All packages shipped via UPS or FedEx require signature confirmation. If your order is under $750 but would like to ship via UPS or FedEx, you may select your delivery carrier for $6.99.
All expedited shipping, despite the carriers, will requires a signature confirmation for delivery.
Additional Shipping Requirements
- Signature Confirmation: If you want to ensure the package is securely deliver by having someone signing for your delivery, you may add a signature requirement to your order during the online checkout for $2.99.
We guarantee your satisfaction at IGR Americas. We provide our customers refund, return and/or exchange on all items. To be satisfy for our refund, return, and/or exchange policy, all products must be remained in their original packaging and customers must notify our Customer Support Department through +1-212-575-2388 within 5 business days from the delivery date listed on the shipment tracking number. Our Customer Service Department will provide you instructions on how to return your items.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
- You will be responsible for the cost incurred for return shipping
- All returns are subjected to a restocking fee ($35)
Products that are taken out of their original packaging will not be accepted in any condition. If you did not contact Customer Service Department within 5 business days from the delivery date listed by the shipping carrier, IGR Americas, at its own discretion, reserve the right to reject the return and/or exchange
IGR Americas reserves it rights, at its sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with return and/or exchange policy.
We want our customers to be pleased and satisfied with their purchases. If for any reason you have a problem with your order, please contact us and discuss with us immediately. We are always happy to help you and will be doing our best to accommodate you.
New York Office
New York, NY 10036Office: +1 (212) 575-2388
Hours of Operation: Mon - Fri 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (EST)
8.875% state sales tax is required under New York State Law.
- Credit Card
- Bank Wire
Only U.S. dollars will be accepted.
No, we will not change the price once it is locked in and paid for. In the precious metals market, the prices are volatile and we cannot be held accountable. Placing your order locks in your price and this price cannot be adjusted. We will not cancel your order once it is locked in and paid for.
Once your order is shipped, a tracking number automatically gets attached to the order and you can track the package. You will be notified via an automated email when this happens.
Returns are accepted on all items as long as we are contacted and receive the items in their original packaging within 14 day period, with the exception of Bullion items. All bullion items are Final Sale. Please view our Return Policy for further details.
We do not ship internationally. U.S. Shipping only.
We only ship packages to the registered address linked to your account. We will not be able to change the shipping address at any given time. We will not ship to drop locations or non USPS boxes.
Yes, we buy coins and bullions. You can contact us at 212-575 2388 and ask for our Trading Department or stop by our office at 30 West 47th Street Suite# 1004, New York, NY, 10036
If your order has been processed and sent to our shipping department, we cannot cancel the order. Please note that repeated cancellations may lead us to block you from buying from us in the future.
Please contact us immediately by calling 1-212-575 2388 and speak with our Trading Desk. For security purposes and verification, all shipments are recorded via video cameras.
The best and easiest way to contact us is to call 1-212-575 2388 and speak with our agent.
All of our packages are fully insured. We must wait a period of 2 weeks from the last tracking update before we can file a claim. If the package is lost in the mail we will send you an affidavit, file a claim and get you a refund or replacement as long as the item is not marked as delivered, and there has been no tracking activity for two weeks.
Prices are locked in with your price quote, and will require a 10% credit card deposit. The 10% authorization will be released upon arrival of your metals to the laboratory for authentication. If the product are not received within 5 business days, you will be subject to forfeit the 10% deposit as enforced in Market Loss Policy.